Flax Seeds are a great source of fiber, lignans, protein, fat, Vitamins and minerals.
Flax is a yellow flowering plant that is grown for its oil rich seeds.
This natural oil is highly recommended for the general well being and whole body nutrition and is considered to be nature’s richest source of Omega-3 fatty acids that are required for the health of almost all body systems.
Flax Seed Extract contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids, E Vitamins, potassium, lecithin, magnesium, fiber, protein, and zinc.The protein in flax seeds is easily digested and contains all the amino acids needed for building a strong body. They also contain a special fiber called mucilage; this fiber in flax acts as a broom sweeping the colon of toxic material metabolic waste and dried mucus. Mucilage helps stabilize blood sugar levels, and is a natural laxative.
Flax fiber is an excellent food for friendly bacteria in the intestine, which keeps disease-causing organisms in check.Flax seed contains lignans that have antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal properties.
Flax seeds have the richest source of lignans, 100 times more than the next best source, wheat bran. Lignans have antioxidant properties. Flax seed oil in K-Flax is also a powerful detoxifying agent.
Flax seed extract increases the body’s production of energy and also increases stamina. It eases weight loss in people afflicted with obesity and stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it easier to burn off fat.
Flax seed extract improves the absorption of calcium. It also helps in optimum development of brain and strengthens finger and toenails. It can improve eyesight and perception of colors. It may improve the function of the liver and may be helpful in the treatment of Dandruff and also dull hair. It can alleviate some allergies.
Flax seed extract may help in the healing the sprains and can relieve some cases of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) in females.
Flax seed extract takes a bit of time to be absorbed into the body before the full beneficial effects begin, it may range anywhere between a few days to as many as six weeks, depending on you overall well-being.
Hence the Benefits of Supplementing with Flax Seed Oil are :-
- Flax Seed Oil increases the Body’s production of energy and also increases stamina.
- It stimulates brown fat cells and increases the metabolic rate making it easier to burn off fat.
- Flax Seed Oil improves the absorption of Calcium.
- Flax Seed Oil strengthens finger and toe nails.
- It can improve eyesight and perception of colours.
- It may improve the function of the liver.
- It may be helpful in the treatment of Dandruff and also dull hair.
- It can alleviate some allergies.
- Flax Seed Oil may be useful for some cases of depression
- It can improve the mental function of many old age pensioners.
- Flax Seed Oil may help in the healing of sprains.
- It can relieve some cases of Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) in ladies.
Contents of K-Flax: Alpha linolenic acid, linolenic acid and Vitamin E
Adult - 2-3 soft gels per day /Children - 1-2 soft gels per day, depending on the weight of the individual.1 capsule for every 15 kgs.
Caution: if pregnant, nursing or under medication, consult your physician before using this product.