Golden Valley SOD High Grade Rooibos Teacontains S.O.D (Super Oxidant Dismutase) which acts as an anti-oxidant agent to keep free radicals in the body in check. If left unchecked, free radicals can initiate reactions that may cause cells to develop abnormalities. As an anti-oxidant, Rooibos scavenges on free radicals thereby preventing potential cell mutations or damage. Besides that, SOD also promotes healthy cell growth.
Rooibosis is also a superb thirst-quencher. Imported from South Africa , Rooibos makes an ideal drink, either hot or chilled on its own or sweetened with honey or sugar and with or without milk. On a hot day, Rooibos can also be mixed with fruit juice.
As Rooibos does not contain caffeine, it can be enjoyed in unlimited quantities for sportsmen. Its rich mineral contents ¡V iron, potassium, zinc, manganese and sodium can help restore the body's equilibrium after a strenuous workout.
Rooibos is not only for drinking. In baking, Rooibos can be use to replace the liquid content of any recipe for added color and flavor. Rooibos also makes a superb base for soups, stews and sauces.
100% Organic Rooibos Tea Limits Free Radical Damage!
Free radical damage is a known cause of aging and in the formation of cancer and other diseases. Japanese scientist Matatoshi Nakano, has discovered that the adverse effect of free radicals in the process of aging and decline of the immune system is limited by the anti-oxidants in Red Bush Tea (Rooibos).
And if you brew/boil Rooibos for longer than 10 minutes, the anti-oxidant activity becomes even much higher, resulting in even greater protection against the ravages of free radicals.
Their research also found Red Bush Tea to be beneficial in the treatment of high blood pressure, diabetes, mellitus, atherosclerosis, allergic diseases, various dermatus diseases, liver diseases and cataracts.
S.O.D (Super Oxidant Dismutase) is an anti-oxidant agent. 'Anti-oxidant' is a type of nutrient that activates highly reactive molecules called "free radicals". Free radicals are a by-product of normal chemical reaction called 'oxidation' which is a continuous process in our body. free radicals, if left unchecked, can initiate reactions that may cause cells to develop abnormalities. As an anti-oxidant, Rooibos scavenges on free radicals thereby preventing potential cell mutations or damage. More than that SOD also promotes healthy cell growth.
What are the benefits of Rooibos Tea?
- Calms or soothes nervous system.
- Help regulates sleeping patterns, headaches and insomnia.
- Dissolves and prevents cholesterol build-up
- Improves Blood Circulation and helps in regulation of blood pressure.
- Soothes stomach and digestive problems like nausea, vomiting, heartburn, stomach ulcers and constipation.
- Relieves skin irritations like skin allergies, eczema and acne.
- Helps delay ageing process and enhances metabolism, due to the presence of Super Oxide Dismutase.
- Those who suffer from constipation and other stomach disorders.
- Those with hypertension and other blood related problems, concerning blood circulation.
- Those who have difficulty losing weight.
- Those who have skin problems and allergies.
- Those who are stressful and easily fatigue.
- Those who have sleeping disorder.
- Those who wants to be healthy and be defended against diseases and illnesses.
Directions of preparing the SOD Rooibos Tea:1. Scald jug with boiling water.
2. Put the suitable number of bags into the jug. One bag for about 1.5 liter of hot water.
3. Pour hot boiled water into the jug (temperature 80 C).
4. Pour after 2 - 3 minutes.
* 1 box = 40 sachet